The objectives of the Fashion program are:
- To provide graduates with contextual knowledge and technical skills in order to formulate fashion management solutions responsive to industry.
- To equip graduates with skills to utilize ICT applications and services required in the global fashion industry.
- To equip graduates with effective communication skills.
- To provide graduates with entrepreneurship skills and professional ethics to become socially aware and responsible fashion professionals.
- To enhance graduates' capability in generating creative and innovative ideas within the fashion industry.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE