Upon successful completion of this four-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Demonstrate and apply the understanding of theoretical design concepts, history, culture, and contemporary issues in fashion industry.
- Apply appropriate skills for ready-to-wear fashion production in pattern making, sewing, and fabric manipulation techniques while considering aspects of aesthetics, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Utilize relevant information technology and communication tools in adherence to work needs.
- Apply ethical and professional values in fashion.
- Demonstrate skills for working collaboratively and communicating effectively.
- Apply concepts of management for business in fashion including the development of marketing and promotional strategies.
- Evaluate product quality in relation to consumer, ergonomical, and environmental perspectives.
- Identify problems in design and propose relevant, creative and innovative design solutions through research-based design approach.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE