Graphic Design And New Media Alumni Association Logo Competition
The Graphic Design and New Media (GDNM) Alumni Association has been established few months ago and we are very excited for it! Therefore, the GDNM team of Artvolution decided to share the spirit and excitement to our alumni and current students in the form of a logo competition for the newly-formed alumni association.
The competition will be held from the present time up until 4th December 2016, prior to the start of the Artvolution week. The winners will be announced during the Graphic Design & New Media Days of Artvolution on the 8th December 2016.
One winner with a winning prize of IDR 5,000,000 will be chosen as the official logo of the Alumni Association, along with two runner-ups with a prize of IDR 1,000,000 each are selected by the judges. Details of the competition below:
The timeline of the competition:
4th December 2016: Last Submission of Logo from Participants
6th December 2016: Selection of Winners
8th December 2016:Announcement of Winners at Artvolution
- Yanti Sastrawan, to represent GDNM Alumni Association
- Vera Jenny Basiroen and Novi Dila Kana, to represent Binus Northumbria School of Design, Graphic Design and New Media Progam
- Yuli Dwi Dianasari, to represent BINUS SAGE
- Submit your final logo design to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject GDNM Alumni Association Logo Competition.
- The size of the submitted logo is 500 x 500 px in png Obviously, keep your original raw files from Illustrator, as you may be the lucky winner!
- Your logo must include a strapline/tagline stating ‘GDNM Alumni Association’
- A logo has to be simple and direct. As this logo portrays lively, talented and determined students, the keywords for this logo are: exciting, bold, and creative
- List your full name, alumni batch or year you graduated, mobile number, e-mail, and one of your most used social media if applicable, as well as a short concept brief about your submitted logo.
Check out the full brief here:
Alumni Association Logo Competition Brief